“Do NOT Be OUTWORKED!” – Kobe Bryant (@kobebryant) – Top 10 Rules
✎ Kobe Bryant's Top 10 Rules For Success: In this video, we're going to learn how to improve our lives by analyzing our take on Bryant's rules for success.
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEO ★★★
What is the One Word that is most important to Tony Robbins, Gary Vaynerchuk, will.iam, Oprah Winfrey, and Howard Schultz? Find out here: http://www.evancarmichael.com/onewordbonusvideo/
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
★ MORE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you enjoyed this video, you may enjoy these other videos from Evan Carmichael:
• Kobe Bryant's Top 10 Rules For Success - https://youtu.be/5Nd_nUhUj2M
• Michael Jordan's Top 10 Rules For Success - https://youtu.be/NidqtkXq9Yg
• "Make Them Remember YOUR NAME!" - Shaquille O'Neal - https://youtu.be/ZGhKVcVh19A
-= KOBE'S RULES =-
1. Follow your passion
2. Find mentors
3. Outwork everyone
4. Don't fear failure
5. Have patience
6. Love the game
7. Find new challenges
9. Create something timeless
10. Be a legend
-= BONUS =-
* Be a great team player
* Achieve true greatness
✎ He declared for the NBA draft upon graduation and was selected with the 13th overall pick in the 1996 NBA draft. He was named an All-Star by his second season. In 2006, he scored a career-high 81 points against the Toronto Raptors. He led the NBA in scoring during two seasons and ranks third on the league's all-time regular season scoring list. He holds the NBA record for the most seasons playing with one franchise for an entire career. At 34 years and 104 days of age, Bryant became the youngest player in league history to reach 30,000 career points. He's the first guard in NBA history to play for at least 20 seasons. He was chosen to start every All-Star Game until his retirement for a record 18 consecutive appearances. His four All-Star MVP Awards are tied for the most in NBA history. He's widely regarded as one of the best basketball players of all time.
✔ SOURCES ✔
[Wall Street Journal] - What Basketball Taught Him About Business - https://youtu.be/5w4ZA2WmBY0
[DMAVIDEOS] - Kobe Bryant - Inspiration Session - https://youtu.be/sPYKSovj1lM
[RICHARD HSU] - Power of the Mind - https://youtu.be/9_tYXFbgjZk
[The Ringer] - Death, Mythology, and Basketball - https://youtu.be/Lrl5GuBb9yM
[Lakers Nation] - Kobe Bryant's Best Quotes Of All-Time - https://youtu.be/OS8OMr33xxg
[Hoops Index] - Kobe Bryant's Best Quotes Of All-Time - https://youtu.be/b7WzHFXkwzc
[NBA] - Kobe Bryant “Exit Interview” - https://youtu.be/fZ7cq_0T668
[NBA Reel] - Kobe Bryant Top 10 Plays of Career - https://youtu.be/nLuh8u6xJjY
♛ BUY MY BOOK, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in this book to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I'll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan's t-shirts?: http://evancarmichael.com/Gear.html
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it'll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/108469771690394737405/posts
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
• Twitch: http://www.evancarmichael.com
• Livestream Channel: http://smarturl.it/evanlive
• #BelieveNation Forums: http://believe-nation.com
.: MORE ABOUT ME PERSONALLY :.
• About: http://www.evancarmichael.com/about/
• Coaching: http://www.evancarmichael.com/movement/
• Speaking: http://www.evancarmichael.com/speaking/
Thank you for watching - I really appreciate it 🙂